The Metro Outlook survey consists of 27 questions. To view the data, you can start with Question 1 below and work your way through all of the questions chronologically, or jump directly to the ones that interest you most.
- Q1. Choose five factors that are most important to your quality of life.
- Q2. Which three of those factors would you most like to improve?
- Q3. How satisfied are you with your overall quality of life? your financial condition?
- Q4. Are your quality of life and financial condition headed in the right direction or the wrong direction?
- Q5. Rate the region as a place to live, raise children, work and retire.
- Q6. Rate the performance of your community and of the region as a whole on a series of issues.
- Q7. Choose which three of those issues you think should be top priorities for leaders in your community and the region.
- Q8. Would you support local governments working together to address the issue you chose as the top priority for the region?
- Q9. Would you support pooling taxes with other communties to address that issue?
- Q10. Would you support raising taxes to address that issue?
- Q11. Overall, would you say the region is headed in the right or wrong direction?
- Q12. How satisfied are you with the overall image of the region? with the quality of local government services in your community?
- Q13. Generally speaking, would you say that most people can be trusted or that you can't be too careful in dealing with people?
- Q14. Rate how much of the time you think you can trust listed groups of people and/or organizations.
- Q15. Note how often you have engaged in a series of social activities.
- Q16. List three things about the region that make you proud and that you would give as reasons for people to move here.
- Q17. How many years have you lived in the area?
- Q18. How many years have you lived in your current home?
- Q19. Are you male or female?
- Q20. What is your age?
- Q21. Choose the race/ethnicity that best describes you.
- Q22. Are you or other members of your household of Hispanic, Latino or other Spanish ancestry?
- Q23. Do you own or rent your home?
- Q24. Select your employment status from a list.
- Q25. Select the level of education you have completed.
- Q26. Note the numbers/ages of people in your household.
- Q27. Select the range in which your household income falls.